1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
bluesdragon pays them.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
It's been long enough that I don't remember
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
4. How many colleges did you attend?
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
To wear? It's got a flat bottom. To buy? It's got a flat bottom.
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
They are what they are. The dollar sucks, and gas is one of the places we see that. Ours and the rest of the worlds economy sucking is why it's as low as it is today. I could be way off though.
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Can I snooze or not?
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I never remember them, just like I never remember if I dream or not.
9. Do you miss being a child?
No, I don't miss being a child at all. I could deal with being a kid today, with all the crap that's out there, but I don't miss my childhood.
10. What errand/chore do you despise?
Most of them?
11. Get up early or sleep in?
Depends how late I stayed up.
12. Have you found real love yet?
Yes:) AND she still keeps me around.
13. Favorite lunch meat:
14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
I look at ammo whenever I go, does that count?
15. Beach or lake?
Beach on the lake. Saltwater is annoying
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
For who? For me, not really.
17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
18.What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Am I terminally ill?
19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
20. Ever use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Nope, but got close once.
21. Ring tone?
Some beeping noise.
22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Outside? I've had sex in more odd places.
23. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
I don't want to go to any of commiefornia.
24. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
new career, but only one.
25. How old are you
26. Do you have a go-to person?
27. Are you where you want to be in life?
Ya know, I'm happy with the life bluesdragon and I have made together. I don't know that anyone else would call it optimal, and it certainly has downs and ups and great times and issues, but even with the stupid shit I do and what not, I'm happy.
28. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
Robotech. Followed by Tail Spin and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
29. What about you do you think has changed the most?
I've changed a shit ton. I have no idea what the most changed bit is.
30. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
At my first highschool, life really just sucked. It was a bit better in Humble, but only to a degree, and I moved out of my parents care while there. The year in Alvin was pretty damn good. The year in HISD was pretty damned entertaining socially.
31. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Whenever I get sucked into a video game:)
32. Did you ever own troll dolls?
nope. Not something I was interested in.
33. Did you have a pager?
yep, for a bit.
34. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
never had one of those, unless you count the ice castle apartment:)
35. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
well, I didn't get in much trouble at least, so I guess so.